RE:think Business is a free, comprehensive program for Lane County businesses, offered by BRING and our partners: the City of Eugene, EWEB, and Lane County Waste Management. Once your business is enrolled, a trained Resource Conservation Advisor provides you with confidential advice and support on practical ways to trim waste and save money.
Your advisor will come on-site to complete an assessment, identify opportunities to conserve resources, improve efficiency, and provide a healthy and quality workspace for employees. Your advisor stays on hand to answer questions and connect you to peers and resources from our partners-from recycling boxes, to faucet aerators, to grants and incentives.
RE:think Businesses receive:
* Free customized assistance
* Information on financial incentives
* Detailed, personalized recommendations
* Free resources, including water-saving devices, posters, and educational materials
* Public recognition
RE:think Business offers certification to recognize your business's positive impact on our environment and community. Certification helps you share your achievements with staff, clients, and customers and capitalize on your success.
[ More details... ]
* Use of the award logo in your marketing materials
* Window decal
* Social media announcement by BRING and RE:think Business
* Listing in BRING's RE:think Business Directory
* Press kit with tools to tell your success story
* Eligibility for the Mayor's Bold Steps Award, the City of Eugene's premier sustainability award (for Eugene businesses). Learn more about Bold Steps in this short video.
* Award plaque suitable for display
* Monthly ads in Blue Chip; quarterly ads in Eugene Magazine.
* Listing in the UsedNews, BRING's quarterly newsletter