Contact BRING's Education Manager to arrange the following free resources provided to Lane County schools:
- Customized lessons on The Three Rs and more to fit your current curriculum. See more here.
- Field trips to community waste-handling facilities
- Papermaking kits
- Student activity and community service ideas
- Volunteer opportunities
- Technical assistance for setting up reuse, recycling, and composting programs at your school, including for PTA meetings, school carnivals and events, and more
- Customized collection of scrap materials for classroom projects
Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 pm.
Fall - Winter Materials Donation Hours
Monday, Wednesday -
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
No Donations on Tuesdays