Garden of Earthly Delights
The Garden is a work in progress:
* Unusual edible and drought-resistant plants
* Composting demonstrations
* Greenhouse, cold frames, worm bins
* Rainwater harvesting
* Outdoor art
* Interpretive signage
* Outdoor workshop and community gathering space
* Size: 8,500 square feet
Made possible by:
* The Collins Foundation
* The Chambers Family Foundation
* Hamilton Construction Co.
* Your donations - please help our garden grow!
Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 pm.
Materials Donation Schedule
Starting on Tuesday, November 1, donations receiving is open Monday and Wednesday through Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
No Donations on Tuesdays
Winter Weather Closure Notice: The Planet Improvement Center will remain open during inclement weather if at all possible for the rest of the winter. Any weather-related schedule changes will be posted to this page and our social media accounts.