Home and Garden Tour
Sunday, Sept. 10, 2017
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
View all sites
10. Afterparty! Materials Matter
329 Oakway Road
Join us for the official Tour afterparty from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Hot Mama's Kitchen + Bar, a new restaurant below Hyatt Place Eugene at Oakway Center. The owners made green building practices a priority throughout their project. Whenever possible they chose products and materials that were either reclaimed or manufactured with sustainability in mind.
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) paints, sealants, and adhesives
- Reused booths, chairs, and tables purchased from chain restaurant that went out of business
- Reused lighting fixtures purchased from St. Vincent de Paul
- Reclaimed teak bar top
- Bar and bathroom tile sourced from Fireclay, a California-based company that uses post-industrial and curbside glass, granite, and porcelain
- Reused bottle cap art installation
*Please do not visit the sites before 10 a.m. on Sunday.
Preview More Sites on the BRING Home and Garden Tour!
PLEASE, NO EARLY VISITORS.
Tickets also available at:
- Down to Earth
532 Olive St., Eugene
2111 Prairie Rd., Eugene
820 N. 42nd St., Springfield
3409 Franklin Blvd., Glenwood
4446 Franklin Blvd., Glenwood
- A limited number of low-income tickets are available at the Permit Information Center reception desk in the Atrium Building in downtown Eugene. First-come, first-served.
Volunteer and get in free