Home and Garden Tour
Sunday, Sept. 10, 2017
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
View all sites
6. Stepless Single Story
2731 Adams Street
This energy efficient green home incorporates age-in-place adaptable design features within a single level home. The house is designed around a private central courtyard and covered outdoor patio space. The great room space feels large and open with its large windows and 10' high ceilings. Stepless entries, extra wide halls, 3' wide doors, and barrier-free showers make way for walkers or wheelchairs should that day come.
- 2,241 sq. ft. of living space
- Halls and doors wide enough for wheelchairs or walkers
- Tile bathrooms with a large roll-in shower in the master
- Quarter-sawn white oak flooring
- Super insulated building envelope with closed-cell spray foam air sealing
- Energy efficient ductless heat pump system with heat recovery ventilator
- High performance windows and solid wood doors
- Custom maple cabinetry, granite countertops, and stainless appliances
- Oversized 2-car garage
- Easy-to-maintain landscaping with low volume irrigation
*Please do not visit the sites before 10 a.m. on Sunday.
Preview More Sites on the BRING Home and Garden Tour!
PLEASE, NO EARLY VISITORS.
Tickets also available at:
- Down to Earth
532 Olive St., Eugene
2111 Prairie Rd., Eugene
820 N. 42nd St., Springfield
3409 Franklin Blvd., Glenwood
4446 Franklin Blvd., Glenwood
- A limited number of low-income tickets are available at the Permit Information Center reception desk in the Atrium Building in downtown Eugene. First-come, first-served.
Volunteer and get in free